We are seeking an energetic individual for the handling and characterization of AAV virus particles and other biomolecules. In this role you will be directly supporting critical functions in bringing our AAV platform up to pre-clinical and clinical readiness. while learning new methods and helping the Analytical Development team grow. If you are comfortable in a cross-functional role, know how to excel as part of a diverse team, and are excited about working on state-of-the-art biological drug delivery methods, please keep reading!
- As part of a cross-functional team, optimize and execute a variety of methods to assess the purity and integrity of proteins and nucleic acid moieties for AAV particles;
- Optimize, troubleshoot and run ELISA, capillary/gel electrophoresis, and other separation techniques to characterize proteins, nucleic acids and other biomolecules;
- Assist in the strategic planning and structuring of internal processes to track and document sample testing across multiple programs and platforms;
- Write, prepare and present technical data to enable cross-functional understanding of analytical results from methods developed both in-house and through strategic collaborations.
- B.S. or MS with 0 – 3 years experience in molecular biology/biochemistry environment working with biomolecules in a sterile laboratory environment;
- Prior experience working with AAV or other virus particles a big plus;
- Experience/background in electrophoresis methods for proteins and/or nucleic acids highly valued;
- Proficiency in handling large, complex datasets an asset;
- Independent thinker and team player with strong work ethic and adaptability to a fast-paced environment.