The successful candidate will assist in the development and execution of cell-based bioassays and immunoassays within the Analytical Development team supporting Pharmaceutical and Delivery Technologies. The candidate should have a basic understanding of leading technologies for immunological characterization. This position will report to a Senior Scientist within Analytical Development and work closely with other functions on assay development and routine testing. Experience within the field of gene therapy or immuno-oncology would be advantageous.
- Support senior members of the AD team in the development and execution of new and routine analytical assays, including but not limited to cell-based and immunological assays.
- Data analysis, writing method protocols, study reports, and SOPs.
- Presentation of data to the Pharmaceutical Sciences team and to project teams.
- BS/MS in Biology, Biotechnology, Bioengineering, Immunology, or a related subject.
- 2-5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical organization or a CRO/CMO.
- Expertise with cell culture, flow cytometry, and standard immunological methods such as ELISAs and western blotting, required.
- Experience developing cell-based and biochemical/immunological assays in the context of relative potency; performing molecular biology techniques such as qPCR; familiarity with ICH guidelines for assuring quality of drug substance or drug product, preferred.
- Open to learning new techniques as required.
- Independent thinker and team player.