The successful candidate will assist in the development and execution of immunoassays within the Analytical Development team supporting Pharmaceutical Sciences and Delivery Technologies. The candidate should have basic understanding of leading technologies for immunological characterization. This position will initially report to the Associate Director of Analytical Development and work closely with other functions on assay development and routine testing. Hands on experience with HPLC and UPLC and additional analytical methods will be an advantage.
- Support senior members of the AD team in the development and execution of new and routine analytical assays, including but not limited to immunological assays.
- Routine instruments maintenance.
- Writing method protocols, study reports and SOPs.
- Presentation of data to the Pharm. Sci. team and to project teams.
- MS or BS in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering, Immunology or related subjects.
- 2-5 years of experience in a Pharmaceutical organization or a CRO/CMO.
- Hands on experience with ELISA and high throughput immunoassays.
- Basic understanding of the following: analytical requirements to support delivery modalities (AAV, LNP), nucleic acid chemistry, lipid chemistry.
- Open to learning new techniques as required.
- Independent thinker and team player.