We are seeking an energetic individual with broad experience in the development and validation of analytical and biophysical assays for the characterization of different serotypes AAV drug substance and drug product and for in process characterization of AAV manufacturing. This is a highly collaborative role requiring interaction with teams within Pharmaceutical Development and R&D.
- Developing, running and troubleshooting analytical assays related to AAV characterization.
- Devising novel, orthogonal approaches to AAV characterization
- Contribute to non-AAV analytics
- Writing development reports and SOPs for assays as required.
- Training and managing junior team members.
- Limited administrative responsibilities.
- Excellent communication skills required for internal presentation and interactions with third parties.
- PhD or MS in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering.
- 2-5 years of experience in a Pharmaceutical organization or a CRO.
- Proven experience in the development of novel complex analytical methods for AAV analytics.
- Proficiency with complex data analysis.
- Independent thinker and team player with strong work ethic and adaptability to a fast-paced environment.