The successful candidate will establish in vitro and cell-based immunoassay capabilities within the Analytical Development team and lead the development and execution of immune assays supporting Pharmaceutical Sciences and Delivery Technologies. The candidate should have a good understanding of leading technologies for immunological characterization related to gene therapy products. This position will report to the Associate Director of Analytical Development and work closely with other functions on assay development and routine testing.
- Developing, running and troubleshooting immunoassays
- Characterization and qualification of mAb and pAb
- Writing development reports and SOPs for assays as required
- Training and managing junior team members
- Coordination of third-party partners for production of high-quality reagents
- Some administrative responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills
- PhD or MS in Immunology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering
- 2-5 years of experience in a Pharmaceutical organization or a CRO/CMO
- Background in immunology
- Experience working with blood and solid tissues
- Strong understanding of hybridoma technology and other technologies for production of high-quality reagents
- Proficiency with complex data analysis.
- Experience with automated immunoassays (e.g. ELISA, MSD, Gyros, etc.)
- Independent thinker and team player with strong work ethic and adaptability to a fast-paced environment