We are seeking an energetic scientist with broad experience in the development of analytical separation methods including but not limited to HPLC, UPLC, CE, FFF, etc. The successful candidate will have deep understanding of separation theory as applied to biomolecules with a focus on oligonucleotides, mRNA and related molecules, hands on experience developing and executing methods for the separation of complex mixtures, and familiarity with a wide range of detectors. A minimum of basic understanding of Mass Spectrometry will be advantageous. Some understanding of additional analytical and biophysical methods is welcome, although not required.
- Developing, running and troubleshooting analytical assays.
- Writing development reports and SOPs for assays as required.
- Training and managing junior team members.
- Coordination of third-party partners for production of high-quality reagents.
- Limited administrative responsibilities.
- Excellent communication skills required for internal presentation and interactions with third parties.
- PhD or MS in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering, or Analytical Chemsitry.
- 2-5 years of experience in a Pharmaceutical organization or a CRO.
- Proven experience in the development of novel complex analytical methods.
- Proficiency with complex data analysis.
- Independent thinker and team player with strong work ethic and adaptability to a fast-paced environment.