The IT Business Systems Analyst will be a key resource in the implementation, configuration, operational support, and maintenance of applications within Beam’s IT Portfolio. This hands-on position will report to the Director, IT Business Partner.
- Act as primary support for Beam’s growing Veeva platform (QualityDocs, Vault Training, QMS and eTMF) including eliciting and documenting business requirements, designing solutions, application configuration, system documentation, testing, integration activities and operational support.
- Serve as project and operational support for other applications within Beam’s portfolio, including those in the Quality and Clinical spaces (ex: LIMS, SAS, IRT, DocuSign)
- Work with Business Partners, Quality, Implementation Partners and other IT teams to complete activities in a timely, compliant fashion.
- Work within IT Teams and with vendor support to resolve any system related issues.
- Adhere to Beam’s computer system validation, SDLC and change control processes to implement new applications, functionality, and periodic vendor releases.
- Create and update system specific validation documentation (including SOPs, configuration specifications, design documents, process flows, data flow diagrams and change control documentation).
- Deliver high quality development of system fixes, enhancements, and upgrades.
- Ensure high levels of system availability/functionality through effective testing – including test case development, test script development, and test execution.
- Ensure effective problem analysis of issues impacting business usage and resolution in a timely fashion.
- Escalate issues when needed to appropriate levels of the business and IT.Collaborate with Business Process Owners to conduct research and analysis on new and innovative systems releases and enhancements.
- 1+ years of successful experience in configuring and supporting Veeva Vault. Specifically, one or more of the following: QualityDocs, Vault Training, Vault QMS, eTMF, RIM.
- 5+ years of successful IT experience in full system development lifecycle (SDLC) activities (requirements, design, configuration, validation/testing, and support).
- Veeva Vault Administrator Certification(s) desired.
- Understanding of the CFR Part 11 and Annex 11 regulations for computer systems.
- Experience with Computer Systems Validation (CSV).
- Experience with eliciting business requirements and translating into technical deliverables.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Some Project Management experience is helpful.